Alerts in Rival IQ keep you informed about important changes your competitors are making and help you validate your strategic decisions.
We're excited to announce a set of new alerts:
- Google Analytics Alerts - Uncover big changes in traffic sources and landing pages
- Granular Alert Configuration - Choose to receive the alerts most relevant to you
- Competitive Boosted Post Detection and Instagram Bio Link Change Alerts - Strengthen your awareness of competitive social activity
- SEO Keyword Ranking Alerts - Gain insights into your SEO efforts
Here's a closer look at the new alerts:
Google Analytics Alerts
Google Analytics Alerts in Rival IQ help you monitor big increases in web traffic and answer questions like, "Did I receive more traffic to a piece of evergreen content or receive traffic from a new source?".
- Session Growth to Landing Page - Receive this alert when we detect a large increase in traffic to a landing page, over a 30 day period.
- Session Growth from Source / Medium - Receive this alert when we detect a large increase in traffic from a source / medium, over a 30 day period.
Note: You will need to enable Google Analytics Alerts in your Alert Settings to receive these alerts. Only plans with Google Analytics have this feature.
- Enable and disable alerts types - Alert types are now more granular so you can focus on what matters to you.
- Customize day/time for weekly update emails - Social Summary and Twitter Mentions emails can now be delivered on the day and time you choose.
New Social Alerts
Likely Boosted Post and Instagram Bio Link Change detections now exist in Alert form!
- Likely Boosted Posts - Rival IQ detects and will alert you on your competitors' notable Likely Boosted Posts, posts with engagement that can likely be explained by a paid boost. Note: only plans with Likely Boosted Posts will receive those alerts.
- Instagram Bio Link Change - Immediately recognize what your landscape is promoting without clicking their links.
New SEO Alerts
As Rival IQ tracks your Keyword Rankings, we'll also notify you when they move up or down for your webpages.
- Improved Keywords - You'll be notified when a keyword has drastically improved and moved into Page 1, for a particular webpage.
- New Keywords - You'll be notified when we detect that you're ranking for a keyword on Page 1 you've never ranked before, for a particular webpage.
- Declined Keywords - You'll be notified when we detect a keyword from page 1 falling to a lower position.
Note: As a reminder, Alert Settings are customized per landscape.