If you're expecting a Facebook page to appear in Rival IQ, but aren't seeing it, use this article to troubleshoot connection issues.
1. Check that you are an admin/analyst for the Facebook page
To check this, go to your Facebook page's Settings and click on the "Page Roles" section.
Then, scroll down to the list of "Existing Page Roles" to find your name.
If you don't have admin/analyst access, you'll need to ask someone to add you as an admin to the Facebook page.
2. Check that you've given Rival IQ access to the Facebook pages
To check this, use the dropdown next your notifications and click "Settings".
Then click on the "Business Integrations" section and find the Rival IQ integration. Click on "View and edit" to open a modal that displays your connection preferences.
Scroll down to each of these sections and make sure the Facebook pages are checked:
- Access profile and posts from the Instagram business connected to your page
- Access insights for the Instagram business connected to your page
- Manage your Pages
- Show a list of the Pages you manage
Some of my Facebook pages haven't been selected, so I need to turn them on so Rival IQ can access these pages.
3. Refresh your Facebook connection
In Rival IQ's Connected Services, disconnect and reconnect your Facebook connection.
This will sync any new Facebook pages into Rival IQ.
4. If it still isn't working, contact our team
Use the blue support button at the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.